Zirlux® 16+ offers a complete zirconia solution by combining unparalleled translucency and exceptional flexural strength to compliment the skills of a dental technician. Unique manufacturing processes where powders and colors are blended together create this natural looking translucent alternative to glass ceramics without sacrificing strength or durability.
Its versatility enables dental technicians with options for creating esthetic and individualized restorations for the patient.
- 1,200 MPa
- >44% translucency at 1mm thickness
- Cold isostatically pressed
- Inlays / Onlays
- Full Contour Crowns
- Full Contour Bridges
- Custom Abutments
- Hybrid Bridges
Zirlux 16+ Pre-Shaded
Match all the VITA® Classical shades without having to add any production steps in your production process. Due to the pre-shading during the manufacturing process - shading liquids or staining is not required.
- Consistently match VITA® shades by selecting the appropriate Zirlux disc before milling.
- Compatible with industry leading milling machines.
- Available in 98.5mm, 100mm, 95mm, D Style and CEREC blocks
- 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 30mm
- For additional customization, use Zirlux FC2 Characterization Liquids or modifiers.